SHIPPING & RETURNS
RETURN & EXCHANGE POLICY
Orders received by 12 noon UK time (Mon-Fri) will be despatched the same day.
*Standard Delivery - £7.50 for orders £99.99 and below.
*FREE Shipping for all orders over £100+
* Applies to mainland UK only.
* Deliveries will be sent from France, these can take between 5 - 10 working days.
Christmas Orders & Deliveries: Our office will close from the 23/12/20 until 04/01/21. Any orders placed during this time will be processed upon re-opening of the admin office.
The last day for orders to be processed in time for Christmas shipping is 12pm, 18/12/20.
OUR THERM-IC WARRANTY POLICY
2 YEAR WARRANTY
Sidas products are guaranteed against any material or manufacturing fault for 2 years. The warranty will only apply to faults that appear during the warranty period and will only benefit the initial purchaser of the product. Sidas products comply with their technical description and specifications; when picking the right product, make sure that it is suitable for your chosen use.
This warranty is only valid and legally binding in the country where the product was purchased in so far as Sidas has effectively authorised product distribution in this country. This guarantee is also valid in all countries where Sidas has a subsidiary or a distributor.
1. APPLICATION CONDITIONS AND EXCLUSION CASES
The following damage is not covered by the warranty:
- Damage from normal product wear
- Damage as a result of product transport or storage
- Damage resulting from inappropriate use of products or poor maintenance
- Damage caused by modifying the product
- Damage from a blow, caused by sharp objects, by twisting, compression, a fall, an abnormal impact and other actions outside Sidas's control.
2. ACTIVATING THE WARRANTY
In the case of a fault, Sidas or an authorised Sidas retailer will decide whether to repair the product or to replace it at no extra cost. The retailer will base this choice on the following considerations:
- The product's value without the fault,
- The importance of the fault
- The inconvenience generated by the reimbursement suggested for the initial purchaser. Sidas will perform all repairs or replacements within a reasonable time, taking into account the type of goods and intended use.
3. WARRANTY CLAIMS
For all warranty claims, bring the product and its receipt to the store where you bought it. Once it has been checked over by the Sidas dealer, your product will be replaced or repaired.
What's Not Included in Warranty Coverage:
Damage due to misuse, abuse, negligence, accidents, or pet damage
Excessive wear and tear
Missing or defaced labels
Improper care (including moth/insect damage and improper washing)
Alterations, including embroidery, removed labels, and 3rd party tailoring
Products without a dated purchase receipt
Products purchased used or from an unauthorized seller (Amazon Warehouse Deals, eBay or thrift shops, etc.)
If, you wish to make a warranty claim please use this form.
All non warranty and un-used product retunrs please send to:
Sidas UK Ltd.
Bridge House, 1 Bridge Street
Please use the returns form provided here and send back along with your product and receipt of purchase.